life and career
The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning.
How Does Coaching Work?
Max360 offers a breakdown of the process.
First, your coach helps you clarify your goals. What do you want? To make six figures? To start your own business? To find the love of your life? You can’t move forward if you don’t know what you want. Next, it’s time to get real. Your coach leads you through an honest assessment of where you are in relation to those goals. Then together, you’ll review the different options at your disposal to start working toward your targets. You both create an action plan. And your life coach motivates you to achieve, tracking your progress (and celebrating your success) along the way.
What really stands out about a life coach’s approach is their relatability and understanding.
Unlike your supervisor or your ex, a life coach can help instill accountability without sacrificing your motivation. They offer a level of expertise that’s trustworthy and effective. But, all the while, you’re excited to keep moving forward. In a sense, taking their advice is just like having them in the corner of the office while you play hardball with your boss. A life coach is the one-man support system you never knew you needed.
Who Needs a Coach?
Are you a perfect candidate for a life/career coach? Probably. Unless you’ve already achieved all your life goals.
People who need life coaches aren’t necessarily incapable of achieving success on their own. They just need help clearing the hurdles that keep tripping them up. They have a desire to do great things but they keep running into roadblocks. The life coach is that final piece of the puzzle—the unlock to a greater, more fulfilling life.
Do you need some individual support – either to solve a particular problem or to work out what changes to make to feel generally more fulfilled and happier? If so, I have been coaching people to help them make confident, positive changes.
Like many of my private clients, you may be feeling that:
- Something is bothering you
- You want to make some changes but aren’t sure where to start
- You want to feel differently about yourself and your life
- You are willing to think about what really matters to you, even if it’s hard
It’s my job to help you clarify your goal and then come up with doable strategies that will effortlessly get you to where you want to be.
As your life coach I will be:
- 100% committed to your success
- Available in between sessions for free email coaching to keep you continually supported
- Constantly inspiring and motivating you along the way
- Giving you a completely confidential service
- A hand to hold or rocket fuel if you need it
- Offering unconditional support throughout the coaching process
- Always providing creative ways of helping you
- Believing in you even when you don’t
People today want more from their jobs than just a steady income and to slowly climb the corporate ladder. Also, we want to be valued, to feel that our contribution is being recognised and to be able to understand how we are contributing to the business’ success. We want our work to have a purpose.
No job or career is perfect, but with advances in technology and globalisation, there are more opportunities to shift your career in a direction that suits you. The internet can help you build a portfolio career, work remotely, freelance, or run your own business online. There are more job vacancies listed online than ever before, and sites like LinkedIn can help connect us to information, people and industries that we may not have otherwise discovered.
Max360 works with others to help them proactively shape careers that better suit their wants and needs, whatever shape they may take.
We will explore:
- What you really want from your career 12 months from now and why that is important to you
- Your current situation: what you have tried already, where you feel you are getting stuck with doing this on your own, and your expectations of how coaching will help you.
- The actions you'll need to take to get unstuck and get you back on the path to having the career clarity, skills, credibility and confidence you want
We will also discuss our fees based on what's best for you, and if we agree that we would like to work together, we discuss how to get started. (If the fit isn't there, we will recommend other coaches or other resources which may more appropriate for you at this time.
If you have any questions, please get in touch.